Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bon Soir

Abby has two weeks worth of recruiting work for Microsoft in Europe, and while I would have really enjoyed joining her the first week in Warsaw (never been, incredible history, etc.), that was too long to be away.  It worked out that I could join her in Paris for the weekend before heading into London for her next week of work. 

I’m sitting in LAX waiting for my connection and realizing our last trip to South Africa has probably ruined me entirely for all air travel from now on.  Figuring it would be our last trip for the family grew (and look at that, now we have Jack!), we stepped up, cleared out the frequent flyer miles, and went first class the entire way.  Gotta say, first class on British Air is niiiiiiiiice.  We’ll see how Air France comes through.  But hey, it’s the means to an end.  Paris in 10 hours…

No comments: